We are proud to present the 5th Cheese Bowl. As part of this year's Games Day in Lucerne, we will organize a 1-Day Blood Bowl Tournament on the 6th of September 2015
Date: 6. of September 2015
Location: Paulusheim in Lucerne
Travel: about 1 hour from Zürich with the public transport
Costs: CHF 25 per Person (31 CHF for non-NAF Members (includes 1 year membership))
Catering: Food and drinks are offered at the Games Day for a fair price.
09:00 - 09:30 registration
09:30 - 11:30 Game 1
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 14:30 Game 2
15:00 - 17:00 Game 3
17:30 - 18:00 Price Ceremony
Prices: Cheese Bowl Champion (Winner), Runner Up (2. Place), Tätschmeischter (most Casualties), 3-Käsehoch (most Touchdowns)
Participants: Up to 36 participants
Sign up: Email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with NAF name, NAF Nick, City, phone number and email
- We play with the CRP (Competition Rule Pack from Games Workshop) including Slann, Chaos Pact und Underworld
- TV 110, Rules as in World Cup day 3
Tier 3: (Goblins, Ogre, Halflings, Vampire, Underworld) 9 Skills (7 normal skills and 2 doubles or 5 +3D or 4 + 2D + 2 normal skills on 1 Player)
Tier 2: (Chaos, Chaos Pact, Elf, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Necromantic, Nurgle, Slann) as Tier 3 but no Star players, Chef or Bribes allowed.
Tier 1: (Alle other Races) (5 normal skills and 2 doubles or 3 +3D or 2 + 2D + 2 normal skills on 1 player)
- 1. Round is random, after that the swiss system is applied (1 vs 2. etc.)
- Victory 4 points, tie 2 points, loss with 1 TD difference 1 point, other loss 0 points.
- Tiebreaker is net TD + 1/2 net casualties (A free win would be counted as 2:0 TD und 2:0 cas)
- The 4 minute rule as well as illegal procedure rule is not in place. If the game looks to be overrunning, we’ll distribute chess clocks
- After ever round there is complete resurrection, no casualties and no spp are applied.
Special Rule: Kickoff result 9 and 4 (Quick Snap and Perfect Defence) are replaced by Avalanche.
As we’re playing in Switzerland, the Avalanche danger is severe. The Blood bowl Pitch is hit by a huge avalanche at kickoff. Roll a D8 dice and move all players (attack and defense) one field into that direction. Players moved off the pitch suffer a normal casualty roll as if they were pushed off the pitch.