We're organizing a small tourney between Christmas and New year:
Date: December 28th 2014
Location: Jokaero's flat (Gubelstrasse 34, Zürich Örlikon)
Costs: free (+ CHF 10 NAF Fee for non-members)
Catering: pizza delivery for lunch, cheese fondue for dinner
Timetable: 3 rounds starting at 9 am
Prices: bragging rights
- We play with the CRP (Competition Rule Pack from Games Workshop) including Slann, Chaos Pact und Underworld
- TV 110
- Skills: All skills before the first game, only one skill per player
Tier 3: (Goblins, Ogre, Halflings) 5 Skills (alle skills may be doubles)
Tier 2: (Humans, Chaos, Chaos Pact, Nurgle, Underworld, Khemri, Slann, Vamps, Elves, high Elves) 5 skills, of which one may be a double.
Tier 1: (All other races) 3 skills
- 1. Round is random, after that Swiss system is applied (1 vs 2. etc.)
- Victory 4 points, tie 2 points, loss with 1 TD difference 1 point, other loss 0 points.
- Tiebreaker is net TD + 1/2 net casualties (A free win would be counted as 2:0 TD und 2:0 cas)
- The 4 minute rule as well as illegal procedure rule is not in place. If the game looks to be overrunning, we’ll distribute chess clocks
- As inducements, the Master Chef for Halflings (100k) and bribes (50k) for Goblins are allowed
- Tier 3 teams may have a single Star Player
- After ever round there is complete resurrection, no casualties and no spp are applied.